The campaign bulletin board provides a variety of opportunities to connect high school students with campaigns and other political opportunities across the state. Each opportunity will be listed here with a full description. Please contact Anjali Ramakrishnan, Field Director, with any questions or if you would like to post an opportunity at this page at email@example.com.
Campaign postings are not endorsements.
Jay Gonzalez for MA Governor:
- Seeks highly motivated individuals who are looking to obtain organizing experience on an engaging political campaign
- These passionate people will be talking with the voters who will decide this election in the fall
- Team members will attend event as representatives of Jay, learn critical Votebuilder skills and advance their communication skills.
- Will have the opportunity to take ownership of their own towns, etc. They will be responsible for truly building a lasting organization to achieve big things
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Visit jay4ma.com to learn more about Jay and the campaign.
New Hampshire Democratic Party Campaign Fellowship:
Being apart of the campaign fellowship program provides students with a hands-on learning experience in one of the most exciting political states in the nation. Positions are awarded through a competitive application process. Those selected will work directly with party officials, staff and elected officials in several capacities including communications, field organizing, fundraising and operations. Learn more and apply with the following link:
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Katie McBrine for MA State Senate:
We would like to have volunteers for 5-10 hours per week with canvassing, data entry and helping with other administrative tasks. We also need volunteers for phone banking or postcard writing at 5-10 hours per week. We need more volunteers in our canvassing teams in each town. If there are volunteers that are interested in leadership roles, our town captains need help organizing and recruiting volunteers for canvassing. We are flexible with hours and duties so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if at all interested in helping with our campaign. Learn more about the campaign at http://votemcbrine.com.
NOTE: Dr. McBrine is running for the Plymouth and Norfolk District.
Josh Zakim for MA Secretary of State:
Josh Zakim's Campaign for Secretary of State is looking for you to join the team! After an amazing Democratic Convention it is time to hit the ground running! As a Boston City Councilor and Chairman of the Civil Rights Committee, Josh pushed through the Boston Trust Act which effectively made Boston the Sanctuary City it is today. Now its time to increase voting access! Join this progressive grassroots campaign! Currently looking for volunteers on the South Shore and Cape and Islands! Opportunities include Participating and assisting in phone banks, canvassing, attending events, and conducting voter outreach. Contact email@example.com if interested. Learn more about the campaign at https://www.joshzakim.com/about.
More than a dozen states have automatic voter registration and same-day registration which drastically increase voter turnout and participation. Help bring this change to Massachusetts by working to elect Josh Zakim to the Secretary of State's office. We have four ways you can help: phone banking, canvassing, applying to become a fellow on the campaign, hosting a house party, or donating. Let's get folks mobilized. Contact us now to get involved at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Josh Zakim campaign for Massachusetts Secretary of State is seeking Field Organizing Fellows to join Team Zakim from early May to early September. Fellows will assist with voter outreach and education efforts and will play a critical role in organizing and activating key constituencies across the Commonwealth.
Organizing Fellows will be responsible for:
● Entering and analyzing data to track the Field Team’s efforts;
● Identifying and activating supporters through canvassing, phone banking, and attending community events;
● Working with campus-based organizations to increase awareness of the Zakim campaign at colleges and universities across the Commonwealth;
● Collecting signatures to demonstrate support for Councilor Zakim’s candidacy;
● Recruiting and training volunteers for overall campaign efforts;
● Generating excitement by staffing and attending community meetings and other events.
● Interested in gaining valuable skills in direct voter contact and community outreach;
● Philosophically aligned with the campaign’s progressive platform;
● Able to work 15 hours a week;
● Passionate about organizing and interested in Massachusetts politics;
● Hardworking, hungry to learn, enthusiastic, and eager to be part of a dedicated team.
Councilor Zakim has established a lengthy track record of championing social justice and community empowerment as both an activist and an elected official. This campaign is empowering Massachusetts residents to be full participants in the civic and political life of the Commonwealth, and the design of the Field Organizing Fellowship reflects this commitment by training the next generation of organizers. Accordingly, we strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, and those with disabilities to apply.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
NOTE: All three opportunities are on the same campaign.